i'm still having problems with sa6r and win2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm still having problems with sa6r and win2k

a while ago i posted a thread about having some problems with an abit sa6r and more specifically the raid controller on it....

since then i've managed to get windows me running smoothly, but i got fed up with the horrible memory management, so i installed win2k, but the only problem is that i can't install the raid controller drivers cuz i get a bluescreen upon boot.... please help anything will help

(as suggested to me before i installed w2k using the standard pc hal to disable acpi and i'm using the old bios version because i can't get the newer one to work either)

by the way, it's also using service pack 2

thanks in advance, fredo

Well I have the same board, but I honestly don't have raid running on it. Apart from trying the latest drivers from abit and making sure its turned on in your BIOS, the only thing I can suggest is going to the abit bx message board, they might have some suggestions - sorry don't know the address off hand

Dan
    Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
    X