Win2k SP2 & ZoneAlarm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win2k SP2 & ZoneAlarm

Like some of you probably remember, SP1 caused some problems with ZoneAlarm 'couse of undocumented features of Win2k that ZA took advantage of.
    Now, has anyone using ZoneAlarm (2.6 preferrably) experienced any issues after installing the SP2?

------------------
    Idiots try to maintain order - A genius can control chaos.

ZoneAlarm 2.6.88 and WIN2K SP2 working perfectly for me. Just had the usual couple of "new" versions of programs requiring authorization to talk to the internet.
    Home Brewer the Quintessential Alchemist!

Comment

W2K Pro sp2 & ZonAlarm Pro worked fine on my comp! Don't know with Advance Server!
      According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Probably unrelated, but the Mr Gibson over at GRC reckons Win2k doesnt like ZA much if you're running dual processors.

www.grc.com
        Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Well it's good to know there shouldn't be any problems, although I can always restore the whole thing with Ghost

------------------

Comment

Running the latest ZA in a dual processor box and SP2 with no problems here.

Bart
            Bart

Comment

Working...
            X