Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you buy a used car from this company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you buy a used car from this company?

As I have stated elsewhere I think we´re subject to spyware when we use Windows.

this doesn´t contradict my view, does it?

rubank

Link doesnt work.

Ali

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by Ali:
      Link doesnt work.

Ali
      </font>
      Didn't at the time this was posted either.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by xortam:
        Originally posted by Ali:
        Link doesnt work.

Ali
        </font>
        Didn't at the time this was posted either.
        Yes it did!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well it didn't work for me. Do you have a new link?
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Well the spyware told them we were taking the piss so they moved it.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Would you buy a used car from this company? </font>
              I wouldn´t buy anything from that company!
              If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Comment

The article in question was pulled from
                Yahoo Business News yesterday. Read about
                it <a href="http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/8/18975.html">here.</a>

- Simon

Comment

Well, as of now there seem to be a problem at The Register too, so here is another link

rubank

Comment

O.K. I thought that was probably what the article was about. I had read that elsewhere earlier. Its quite possible that the engineers did this without management's knowledge. Engineers sneak in Easter eggs all the time. Microsoft engineers snuck in a mini "Doom" game into Office (even more bloating of their bloatware). This sort of renegade behavior is almost impossible to control.

Comment

- Just getting away from the topic -
                      Anyone know how to activate all the "games"
                      that has been added, or where there might be information regarding them?
                      I mean might as well try playing them, the engineers had put in effort to bring us the games.
                      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Working...
                      X