SPDIF and CEI /IEC 958:1989

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPDIF and CEI /IEC 958:1989

I am looking for the specification for SPDIF, can you help me?

I am interested in transmitting RDI Frames over SPDIF interleaved with the audio.

I am using an analogue (rather than optical) RCA SPDIF interface and I am using a AK435 Audio DAC to generate the SPDIF frames.

Tim

http://www.epanorama.net/documents/audio/spdif.html

http://www.semiconductors.philips.co...A3500H_N_1.pdf
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

xortam,

Thank you for your reply. I found the first link to the epanorama very useful.

I am working on a DAB Receiver IC and was thus aware of the Phillips DAB Receiver IC.

Tim

Comment

No problem. I simply used Google to hunt these references down.
        <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Google, hmm perhaps its time to change to another search engine. IMHO, Altavista aint that gr8 now...

Comment

After you've used google, no other search engine is so great anymore. (okay, maybe astalavista is, but that's a different story)
            Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

I still find that I have to use Northern Light on occasion - when I'm finding something really obscure like model/serial numbers on hardware etc.

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Well, since this has turned out to be a "search" thread ... I've totally been converted to Google. Google is, by far, better than any search engine that I've used to date. It will usually find what I'm looking for and list it first. Google technology takes into account the propensity for users to access the links it returns for search results. It uses this MFU algorithm to sort results for similar searches in the future. The heuristics Google employs means the service just gets better and better over time. Bad news is ... Eric Schmidt (CEO of Novell) has moved over to head up Google. Hope he's learned something from his failures at Novell.

Comment

Working...
                X