• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla 0.9 release

Yes, have some, won't we??

http://www.mozilla.org

amish
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Warning: It doesn't import your IE bookmarks if you have any. Well it does, but, it doesn't give you much of an option to use them.

Look at my bug about it posted some time ago

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Personaly I would like a option not to anyway!

To maintain ability to se every page i use multiple brovsers.

But all browser programmers seems to think that "there can be only one"!
      If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Chalk up another bug:

Image blocking is broken.

The most usefull feature, no banner ads

Back to 8.1 (8.0 simply refuses to run
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

The bug I mentioned above is fixed in the latest Nightly Build 0.9

Jord.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

V
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Is it really worth using? I'm still using IE and AT Guard, which blocks everything great.. whats so good about mozilla?
              Ath SOC1 1.2gz,G200(dam), Asus a7V133, sonic fury, Maxtor+ 40 30GB, 384Mb(133), win2ksp2 <-&->Vaio Z600 P3 700, 192mb, Ati rage, 15gb

Comment

It's not microsoft and we'd all love to have something thats not Microshaft that works great.
                Unfortunatley in the browsers IE still for me seems the best. Used both Mozi Opera netscape 6 at work and they just don't quite cut it.
                Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

try opera 5.11 ... it fixes lots of small bus that were in opera up to 5.01 and adds flash support

I love it

Comment

Wonder what lots of small bus are...

But to be honest, I liked Mozilla up til 0.8, but from that time I think the old Netscape guys started to come back in.

We now have the old NS 4.7x memory leak back, as well as other things going wrong.

I'm still testing it, but with less enthusiasm as the first times

Jord.
                    Jordâ„¢

Comment

I don't know why you people fight it. Like it or not, IE is the most compatible, fully featured browser out there. I used Netscape for years until I switched to developing for Windows and I couldn't see content in MSDN. Everyone's going to make sure their site is compatible with IE because its the de facto standard; you can't say that about any of the other browsers.
                      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Stick with what I've got then, Cheers chaps!
                        Ath SOC1 1.2gz,G200(dam), Asus a7V133, sonic fury, Maxtor+ 40 30GB, 384Mb(133), win2ksp2 <-&->Vaio Z600 P3 700, 192mb, Ati rage, 15gb

Comment

Amazing looks like the Java is broken as well. Off to the recycle bin. Well it was the nightly build after all, must have been asleep.
                          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                          X