New Internet Radio Monitor/Recorder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Internet Radio Monitor/Recorder

Just got done reading an article about this beta SW for Internet Radio that "finds programming that matches an individual's tastes and records it to a hard drive for later use." You can get the SW from his web site, http://www.bitbop.com/ . I haven't tried it yet but thought it would interest you Napster types. I'm interested in seeing what it can find for my more rare music interest ... Jazz.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

xortam, for light jazz, you could try www.jazzfm.com

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Originally posted by ayoub_ibrahim:
      ... for light jazz, you could try www.jazzfm.com</font>
      Thanks, but my tastes are more on the other end of the spectrum. I've found a couple stations before but haven't tried looking for a while.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

You folks really should give this app a try! Its great for finding more esoteric music on the Net.

Comment

Working...
        X