Landscape rendering proggies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landscape rendering proggies...

I have been using a demo of Bryce to play about rendering lanscapes. This was made in 96 so it is quite old...

Does anyone know of a better/more current program? or perhaps one that could create animations?

What proggies do you use?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Try Terragen

The Terragen website seems to be down and I don't know if it's still alive, but the URL is http://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/

If you want to try it out, I could mail/icq you the install files

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Vue D'esprit,Metacreations Bryce 4,Vistapro are the best ones.
      For animations the best one is Vue D'esprit 3.1 and the one I use the most after Bryce.....

[This message has been edited by alessandro (edited 05 May 2001).]
      Athlon Thunderbird 1.1Ghz@1.2~1.3+GHz Socket A 256Kb,Asus A7V dipswitches,GlobalWin FOP32-1 heatsink,GlobalWin 802 Advance ATX Case, 17" Sony Multiscan 200PST,384MB Crucial PC133 CAS=2,ATI Radeon 32Mb DDR,(Matrox Millenium G400 MAX 32MB 5ns SGRAM),IBM Deskstar 75GXP 15Gb UltraATA/100, Quantum Firebal EL 10.2Gb,Hewlett Packard DeskJet 970Cxi,Epson Perfection 1240U Scanner,Sound blaster Live!,Cambridge Soundworks 5.1,Creative PC-DVD 5X,CDR-RW Ricoh MP7040S@MP7060S(Tweaked from 4x--->6x with no problem),Adaptec SCSI 2920C,Diamond SupraExpress 56e PRO,Iomega Zip Drive.

Comment

Paddy[MU],

i have the full Program with the books plus some extra props CDs for bryce for a low price if your interested...make an offer.

i don't use it anymore so, its' outta here!!

cc

Comment

Working...
        X