How To Get Video Out From Monitor Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Get Video Out From Monitor Out

Hello All, I Want To View my Monitor's out-put from my G 400, Single Head, 16 MB (With Only Monitor Out) OnTo My NTSC TV. Since I have an OEM Version Hence I Did Not Get The Complimentary "S-Video Out" And "Composite-Video Out" Cable.

My TV Has ONLY Composite(AV) IN And I Need To Connect The Out-Put Of My PC Using My G 400 To My 29" TV To Play Games, But I Dont Have The Above Mentioned Cable and Not Do I Wish To Buy AnyOther Scan Conversion Device.

Now Some Of My Friends Have Told Me That If I Know The Exact Monitor-Out Connector's Pin-Layout Then I Can Easily Extract The Required Video Signals(I Think I Need No More Than Two Signals for Composite OUT) Then We Can Directly Connect The G 400's Out Put To TV !!!

So,
    #1 Is It Really Possible Without Blowing up My PC?I Dont Want To Roast My G400 or TV :-))
    #2 Does Anyone Know The Exact Pin-Out Diagram Of Single Head G 400's Monitor O/P So That I Could Get Composite Out?
    #3 If Possible Then, Can I Use My Monitor and TV Out At The Same Time?
    #4 What About The Resolution and TV O/P Setting and Refresh Rates etc.
    #5 I Have an NTSC Class Japanese 29" TV. Will It Work Perfect In My Case?
    #6 Has Anyone Tried It Before?

So If You guys Can Provide Me With the monitor Out's Pin Layout or Exact Pin Configuration Of Matrox G 400/ Single Head/ 16 MB Card's 15 PIN Monitor Out or Any Link Suggesting The Same.

I Would Be Very Thankful To You.
    Suraj Kumar,
    surajkumar77@yahoo.com

As Maggie said...You need one of these:
    http://shopmatrox.com/europe/product...heet.asp?ID=36
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Welcome aboard Suraj
      Sorry for this off topic post, but I just noticed that we are from the same city!
      Howdy??
      Cheers
      Ovi

Comment

First off ...

Welcome aboard, Suraj !

Now to your problem ...

I fear it won't work to feed your TV without having a DualHead option. ie. the VGA-2-TV converter cable is only one part you need, but the other thing that you are missing is the DualHead addon, which is neccessary to provide the proper frequencies for feeding a TV.

Btw, that VGA-2-TV cable is not included in any SingleHead board, but it comes with any DualHead board or the respective addon.

Cheers,
        Maggi
        Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
        Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
        be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
        4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
        2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
        OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
        4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
        Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
        Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
        LG BH10LS38
        LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Working...
        X