IE5.50 question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE5.50 question.

How can I clear one password/nickname from IE5.50? I don't want it to lose all of my nicks/pw's, just one.

Any idea out there?

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

When you go to the username field at the website in question, hit the down arrow key and it will show you what users(& passes) it remembers. Just move over the one you want to delete and hit delete on your keyboard.

Comment

Hey, that's cool! Thanks isochar!

Comment

yeah! very cool! thanks!

Comment

Wow, I thought everyone knew about this! Guess I am useful for something other than gaming

[This message has been edited by isochar (edited 27 April 2001).]

Comment

cool
            GigaByte 6BXC, celeron300A@450, 128 Ram, G200 8M SD

Comment

Don't be so sure! I just found out awhile back about the Ctrl - enter to add www. and .com to something in the address field!

John

Comment

Hmm, are there any websites that have all the tips & tricks listed for IE?

Comment

Thanks isochar

It worked!

Jord.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

The Ctrl+Enter trick I found while running through "Tip of the Day"

So, there you go - anyone wanting to make a list, please do

P.
                    Meet Jasmine.
                    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">You can type a word in the Address bar and press CTRL+ENTER to automatically add http://www. and .com on either side of the word.</font>
                      Straight from the horses mouth And, another couple of tricks, you can drag and drop images from IE onto desktop etc, and dragging the icon from the address bar makes a url shortcut as well!

Dunno if that's in the tips, yet to find it (and I'm getting a lot of repeats now )

P.

Edit: Turns out you can drag the URL onto the printer to print too, if anyone would want to do that...

[This message has been edited by Pace (edited 27 April 2001).]
                      Meet Jasmine.
                      flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                      X