Marvel G400 with Maya 2.5 Freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel G400 with Maya 2.5 Freezes

I have a Matrox Marvel G400, and am trying to run Maya 2.5 Unlimited on win 2k pro. As far as I know everything works fine except that whenever I go into the color picked my computer locks up instantly. I just have to restart my computer. I am pretty sure that the problem is with my Graphics Card because I've bought a new computer and only kept the card the same, and the problem was still there. I really need to know if there is anything that I can do before I go out and buy a new Graphics Card. Thanks.

Kyle

Based solely on your login, I think you're running a warezed copy of Maya. Maybe that's your problem. Go away.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Its not a warez copy. Anyways, it works fine on all of my SGI workstations. Just not on my PC running NT and the matrox card. I have several other computers running the NT version that have trident video cards and work fine.

Comment

Try changing your desktop's colordepth. First try 16, if that doesn't do, then try 32, then 24.

Rags

Comment

Nope.. Changing the color Depth dosen't help any.

Comment

What driver version?
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

The only driver version there is for Matrox MArvel G400 (newest one anyway)

Comment

Working...
              X