Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ZoneAlarm causing strange memmory exception errors!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZoneAlarm causing strange memmory exception errors!?!

I get strange memmory exception error like
    "Memmory 000X0000 couldent be read at 000X0000"
    And it started about the same time i Uppdated to the last version of ZoneAlarm (that one fixed the BSOD fault - only minor fixes, ha!).

Has any one else gotten this kind of errors?

I initially thought that i was Hardware error but after changing Mainboard, cpu, Memmory (twice) and reinstalled W2K it still remains.

So I'm going to run without ZoneAlarm for a week or so to test if it's the culpritt.

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Nope. never had *any* problems with Zone Alarm with either Win 98SE or Win2k Pro. Using ZoneAlarm Pro but that shouldn't make any difference as there are only small differences between the two versions.

Comment

I did see that message error but that was with ACDSee 3... the app just close and nothing more so i don't really look for the cause of it... but if you actually find it let me know.

Spazm
      P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

I think I have found out why...

I killed the Services Running and I havent got an erormessage since!

The Firewall still works despite not running the services.

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
        X