No announcement yet.

How to set your watch for non-DST time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to set your watch for non-DST time?

Okay, this might sound strange, but I'll give it a try anyway. Since I can't figure it out, its solution must be really simple

I've got a Casio watch with DST (Daylight Saving Time) features. Each October I can just press two buttons to set my watch to DST. Each March I can press those two buttons again to set it from DST.

Now there's the hitch. Apparently, something somewhere went awry at some point, so that when I press the DST button now (with DST on), I go BACK one hour (which would be DST), where I would have to go one hour forward!

How do I set my watch, so that when I press the DST button in October, I don't have to fiddle with the actual time, deducting 2 hours, to get it right?

See my predicament? I've only tried for the past hour...

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Press all the buttons until it works the way you want it to...then when you've broken it, read the instruction manual....If that doesn't work, throw it in the bin and buy one with a picture of Thomas the Tank Engine on it!

j/k
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

how about setting it manually?

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Thomas The Tank Engine .....????????
        Fear, Makes Wise Men Foolish !
        incentivize transparent paradigms

Comment

'Thomas Tank' as my little cousin calls him, is a British TV show for kids You's not heard of it?

And what about Pot Noodles?

P.
          Meet Jasmine.
          flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
          X