Asus CUSL2-C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asus CUSL2-C

Anyone have one of these boards? I was kicking around the idea of upgrading my Abit BH6 down the road alittle bit just to get AGP4x support and UDMA66/100 support. I'm overclocking my Celeron 566@875mhz so how well does this board support OC?

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,ATI Radeon AIW,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I have an Asus CUSL2-C and it's nice. Yes, it supports overclocking, and I like both of mine, I am getting a third.

Rags

Comment

I have the straight CUSL2 and it works great... best board I have owned so far... (Onboard raid would be nice though.. LOL)

------------------
      Hang Low and Limber
      AMD Phenom 9650, 8GB, 4x1TB, 2x22 DVD-RW, 2x9600GT, 23.6' ASUS, Vista Ultimate
      AMD X2 7750, 4GB, 1x1TB 2x500, 1x22 DVD-RW, 1x8500GT, 22" Acer, OS X 10.5.8
      Acer 6930G, T6400, 4GB, 500GB, 16", Vista Premium
      Lenovo Ideapad S10e, 2GB, 500GB, 10", OS X 10.5.8

Comment

Works great....mine is P3 700E@1050 Mhz.
        If you want 2 run with AGP 4x @ higher bus speeds and if you want to have superior memory performance i suggest you get hold of stuffpcr which is a tweak program running out of autoexec.bat.
        It tweaks part of the bios settings prior to booting windoze thus giving you AGP 4x and some memory tweaks as well.
        It works the same way as WPCREDIT + WPCRSET but you don't need special vxd's.
        Fear, Makes Wise Men Foolish !
        incentivize transparent paradigms

Comment

The funny thing is:

If the board and gfx card is stable AGP4 will enable itself!!

You are oc to much if you have to force it!
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

very true .. but if you go beyond AGP specs and are still able to force it .. then why not .. that's what O/C'ing is all about.

Comment

I really really really want 2 b a MURCER

Comment

If you like the Asus CUSL2-C, then you will LOVE this:

http://firingsquad.gamers.com/news/n...?searchid=2898
                and

http://www.asus.com/whatsnew/whatsne...tml#cusl2-c_bp

Asus is releasing a Special Edition CUSL2-C motherboard called 'The Black Pearl'. It uses a black PCB, gold heatsink on the chipset and loaded with all the standard CUSL2-C goodness!

I think I may get one, just because they look so cool =)

Jammrock

[This message has been edited by Jammrock (edited 23 March 2001).]
                “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I want a smart card reader to !
                  Damn nice !

Comment

Working...
                  X