MadOnion going out of business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MadOnion going out of business?

<A HREF="http://www.****edcompany.com">www.f**kedcompany.com</A> say that rumour has it that MadOnion are going out of business....

Hee hee you'll need to edit that link cos it's being censored!!

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

[This message has been edited by SteveC (edited 21 March 2001).]

Seems my contact is at GDC and the week following will be on vacation.

Wonder if that means he'll be looking for a new home?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Their only income right now is from the PRO version of 3DMark2001.. If they die, they die because of piratism.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

They do sell other things outside of 3DMark
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well in that case their w**master doesn't know s**t
          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Word from above is...
            <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Markus forwarded me your email about the rumors of us closing down.
            Obviously we're not closing down, but there's some merit to this
            talk.

We are indeed closing down our Toronto office by end of March.
            Even though we do have a solid funding, the current market situation
            has forced us to cut our expenses. We're moving the operations away
            from Toronto as it was simply too expensive for us to keep operating
            in three different geographic locations.

Otherwise life's good and we've already started the work on 3DMark2002
            specifications.

Cheers,

AJ</font>
            <font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Hope AJ gave you the answer you were looking for. I'm at GDC scouting
            for what to do next with 3DMark, and don't have much time to spend on
            e-mails unfortunately. Anyway, looking at the quality of the readership
            (comments in the forum) I wouldn't hold that site in very high respect

Markus</font>

Comment

Working...
            X