X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye BarrysWorld

Check it out here:

http://www.barrysworld.com/content/pr_ted.htm

I wasn't a member, but I know people who were and I know that BW had made a profound impact on the state of online gaming today.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

This really sucks ! Their servers had great ping for me... sometimes I would get ping <10 on their servers, with people thinking I was the server administrator or something

Comment

Thanks for the heads up! I really liked the Q3A resources at that site. I just got done saving off the tier and map guides that I refer to on occasion. Sorry to see a good one go down.
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Yes, RIP Barrysworld.
        The UnrealFortress website, FTP and official game servers are all hosted their and I know that they are a great bunch of guys.

They will be missed in the European FPS scene, not least for some of the leagues they hosted.

Comment

The news of its demise was premature. Never say die! Electronics Boutique has taken it on.
          <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Great news indeed. You might still be able to catch me on 213.221.174.97:27892 (BarrysWorld - Gloom (1)) playing.
            Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.

Comment

Working...
            X