Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DDR SDRAM for cheap!.....

http://www.crucial.com/store/PartSpe...le=CT1664Z265M

Micron Memory to boot!!! Take that Rambus!

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,ATI Radeon AIW,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

PC2100 DDR!!

Comment

Yeah, a few of us over at the amdzone boards ordered some of this stuff. I'm kinda skeptical since the price for the DDR is lower than Kingmax PC150, which one hell of a bargain already.

But hell, if thats real, time to buy up a bunch and resell it on Ebay :P

Comment

This memory is only for manufacturers who need to test motherboard compatibility. It comes with no warranty.

I called crucial and the representative said that official PC2100 will be out in about 3 weeks.

Comment

rylan, the Kingmax PC150 mem is only rated for 150 on Intel based systems. On AMD setups it's only rated to pc133.

Crucial "7E" is considered by many to be the best. We've got people around here who have run it to 165mHz and I have seen (and mentioned here) where others have had it to 197mHz.
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Well, whatver its supposed to be rated for, a bunch of us have the stuff running past 150MHz at max 2-2-2 timings.

Comment

Oh.. um.. exactly how did they get the memory running at 197MHz?!?!

I can believe the 165, but 197.. no way.

Comment

rylan,
                Don't doubt the OC'ing skills of people here. Especially Greebe. He is the guy who figured out how to OC Athlons, after all.
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
                X