F$%$^$^ Microsoft Natural Keyboard...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F$%$^$^ Microsoft Natural Keyboard...

Well let me chauk up another dead MS Natural Keyboard Elite. In the past 18 months I've winded up killing two of these POS keyboards.

Thankfully that I kept the old Microsoft Natural keyboard that those other two where supposed to replace. This thing is about 6 years old and still kicking. Anyone else run into these problems with The MS Natural Keyboard Elite crapping out on them?

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,ATI Radeon AIW,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Yes, I have repaired both of my co-worker's, it had a problem with the wires breaking where they go into the keyboard.

Rags

Comment

Were you using one of the new USB Natrual Pro's? Cause I just got one and I'll be very upset if it breaks any time soon.

Jammrock

------------------
      Athlon 650
      256 MB PC133 CAS3 from Crucial
      87 GB storage from WD & IBM
      Matrox G400 (it's not dead yet!)
      SB Live! the original full retail, still going strong
      Klipsch ProMedia v.2-400, the PC speakers that goes BOOM!
      Hope Matrox releases the G800 before rebuild time, becuase the end is near!
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I wish they would bring back the old Natural Keyboard. I really like mine. The one at work is an elite, which is much lighter and seemingly flimsier, with some keys annoyingly reduced in size. I don't like it nearly as much.

------------------
        Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Nope it was one of those OEM deals with a PS/2 connector and I think an optional USB converter. I was also looking at getting one of those USB MS Natural keyboards (they have the inverted T for the arrow keys like the orginal MS Natural Keyboard) that has the 14 additional keys for the internet (like I'll use them!) and 2 additional USB ports, so I can make my mouse plug into my keyboard like a MAC .

Scott

------------------
          Abit BH6 rev 1.0 Celeron 2-566@877mhz,256mb RAM,ATI Radeon AIW,SB Live! with Klipsch Promedia v2-400, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM,HP9110i 8x4x32 CD-RW,SupraMax 56k modem,WinME on Western Digital 30GB drive
          Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

I've still got one of the original MS Natural keyboards.

I briefly owned a MS Natural Elite, but I took the POS back to the store the same day that I got it. They totally screwed the pooch on that one. The arrow keys are totally unacceptable. I don't know its ultimate fate, but it is somebody else's problem now.

Comment

Working...
            X