Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plantronics Headset w/ Mic - What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plantronics Headset w/ Mic - What do you think?

http://www.plantronics.com/computer/dsp500.html

I am getting very heavily into talking with my teammates while playing games online. I already have a headset, but you know how it is, BIGGER(or smaller sometimes) and BETTER! This headset is digital only, plugs into the USB port, and has many other features, I really want to know what you folks think of digital as opposed to analog especially through the USB port. I also want good bass, and these seem to have the best bass out of all of there models. So I want good audio qualtiy, good bass, and good voice reproduction with voice cancellation. These seem to have the best in all of those catagories. Opinions?

Thanks,

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

For $140 they better be damn good! Never used one of these before, but from a spec standpoint they look pretty damn nice.

Jammrock
    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

They look OK from the prespective of communications, but I'll stick with my Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro headphones and a lapel mic
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X