Where can I get a G450 PCI card?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get a G450 PCI card?

Hi, I have a G400 AGP running 2 monitors and love it, and just bought 2 more monitors and was about to buy 2 pci cards(G200 too much $$$) and read that a G450 PCI card is coming. Please say this is true. Is it out already and if not how long before it is available? How much will it cost? Where can I get it? What is the meaning of life? Thanks guys.

When it's available you can get it first at the Matrox store. When and how much is another story.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Compaq will sell them also

Comment

Great so it is true. When do you guys think it will be available? Thanks again.

[This message has been edited by TimSteel (edited 05 February 2001).]

Comment

Compaq already has it on their website in their specifications page:

http://www5.compaq.com/products/quic.../10713_ca.HTML

I don't know what that means as far as time lines go. Call Compaq if you're anxious to know. They may have it for sale before Matrox sells it online.

One thing is sure, you won't get any deal on price from Compaq.

Comment

Thanks Brian I will give them a call. The G450 PCI will work with a G400 dual head AGP right?

Comment

yes
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Great. I just noticed the Matrox Hardware section, probably should have posted this in there. Anyways thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Working...
                X