Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More caps than you can shake an SCompRacer at!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More caps than you can shake an SCompRacer at!

Whatcha need dude?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Howdy Greebe....thanks for reply.

A long time ago, from a place far away...a dual processor Supermicro P6DBE blew a couple of capacitors and... I have combed Radio Shacks and a few electronics supply stores looking for some, with no luck (for size anyway) and no help other than try somewhere else.

20mm tall, 10mm diameter, 10 volt, 2200uf. Green, though color not important. Need two. Rest not swelled or sunken. Board looks real good, was relatively new when it was laid on me.

Gotta "donor" at work to swap parts into just on the incase. Specially since I switched to Athlon and don't have a P II or P III around anyway.

Any sources?
    MSI K7D Master L, Water Cooled, All SCSI
    Modded XP2000's @ 1800 (12.5 x 144 FSB)
    512MB regular Crucial PC2100
    Matrox P
    X15 36-LP Cheetahs In RAID 0
    LianLiPC70

Comment

Try Mouser Electronics Part# 647-UVZ1A222MPH Catalog page 225. PH. 1-800-346-6873

Nichicon UVZ series 105 degree radial aluminum electrolytic capacitor, 2200uF 10vdc 10mm x 20mm.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thank you Greebe!

Wow, that place has everything!

Will let you know how it turns out.
        Matrox P
        LianLiPC70

Comment

Howdy Greebe, most resourceful wizard whose knowledge is exceeded only by his kindness and generosity.....

I ordered them capacitors, Greebe. Be here next week. Nice folks to deal with. All I needed was the two capacitors...no big deal.

Don't have a case right now, so I will try it by connecting power supply up like you see some places do reviews. Wouldn't hurt to ground a MB mount screw to the power supply or not necessary?

Will have a fire ext. ready and safety glasses on just in case..

Thanks
          Matrox P
          LianLiPC70

Comment

Working...
          X