Whats the best way to do this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best way to do this?

I've got a monitor that has vertical sync and horizontal sync controls plus options to adjust the top and bottom of the screen.
    You can spend hours trying to adjust these however one always effects the other. At the moment I seen stuck with a slightly off bottom right corner.
    I can live with it but it's slightly annoying.
    The monitor is a nec fe950.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Try to slightly change refreash rate...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Don't you have a Geometry button on your monitor? With this you can adjust the slanting of the picture up & down.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

I'm talking about the Vertical and Horizontal convergance sorry and shouldn't have said sync. I've tried a different refresh rate and settled at around 107 Hz. This seems best setting that I've found.
        I've got enougth geometry controls to make the screen a complete circle I think. It's just the convergance I can seem to fathom.
        It maybe that my eyes need a little time to get used the flat screen goldfish bowl effect and it's the differance between my eyes thats the real problem. Yes I've been to have my eyes checked and I've got the best combination still for my eyes.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
        X