X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon VE review

http://babelfish.altavista.com/trans...e&frame=random

Gotta love those translators.

Sometimes I wonder if Babelfish is a translator or a random text generator.

I know, at least they as well as reveal in the important picture element packing rate save in the band width, all different degree backwardness to opposite party. But restricts the murderer which reveals the card display potency again is they, even more lets the person be a pity, regardless of Radeon propagandizes its T & L carries out the potency has how strong, all is unable to make up these shortcomings, T & L only can in the greatest degree help CPU to share the polygon production rate and the computation photosource work.

It's good to see the Radeon, while displaying its potency, "restricts the murderer." On the other hand, I'm a little concerned about it "propagandiz[ing] its T & L," while letting the "person be a pity" and carrying out the potency.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

That's weird, it looks like, to me, that they reviewed the LE not the VE.

Rags

Comment

I haven't heard anything about VE for some time now... ATI having trouble implementing Dualhead?

Comment

What's all this talk about Radium? Is Radium used on the Radeon? Is that why it's so fast? Almost looks like the Depleted Uranium conversation...

What was the rage a couple of years ago? From watching your monitor too closely you could get Leukemia? If RAdium is used in this Radeon, I agree

Very unfortunate even if the upper frequency radium..

AAAARRRRGGGHHHH !!

Jord.

P.S: what the heck is a Hopes Czechoslovakia cruel fish I generation of 13g ???

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 24 January 2001).]
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

what about this:

Tests the platform:
            AMD Athlon 650MHz
            GIGABYTE 7IXE (AMD 750 chips groups)
            KingMax Pc133 128mb
            Hopes Czechoslovakia cruel fish I generation of 13g
            Reveals the card: Radeon Le
            ncVidia GeForce2 MX

Comment