DvD: Gone in 60 sekunds dont work, mmsystem 275 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DvD: Gone in 60 sekunds dont work, mmsystem 275 error

The only hit in the MSFT knowledge base is this article. This article doesn't exactly relate to your situation but it implies that you may have multiple multimedia devices trying to open the same file at the same time. List your Media control devices (Devices tab of the Multimedia control): We might be able to spot a conflict. Which DVD software are you using? Have you tried other DVD SW? Perhaps someone with some more multimedia expertise can offer some suggestions.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Gone in 60 Seconds? Movie was a serious dissapointment, no big loss... (j/k) Couldn't find anything either, I suspect Xortam may be right. Can you try the movie on someone elses system?

Comment

THX for the quick response.

i just watched the movie, i have a realmagic + card, with the newest drivers.

i installed the oldest drivers and it worked, think i will whait too the update.
      Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.

Comment

EchoWars do you want to elaborate on that?

How come you think that it was souch a bad movie?
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

They only disappointment was not seeing Angela Jolie's Pouting hooters!
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

That's Angelina ... and they don't pout See Foxfire or Gia.

Barild ... you should get beautiful DVD playback with your system w/o the H+ card. Have you tried just using the G400?
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

DvD: Gone in 60 sekunds dont work, mmsystem 275 error

I dont get it!

All my dvd movies works, but then i got gone in 60 sekunds at i makes problems.

When i put it in the drive, i writes MMsystem 275 error.

What can i do?

------------------
              Tower chassi
              Intel 440BX Chipset
              1,44MB Floppy drive
              MS Intellimouse PS/2
              Intel Pentium III 500@560mhz
              2x64,1x128mb sdram pc100
              13,6gb eide (7.200rpm) + ibm 40gb (5.200rpm)
              5X DVD + Realmagic hollywood +, and a philips 4*4*24 drive
              MATROX G400 32MB SGRAM + fan
              USRobotics sportster isdn ta
              Microsoft windows me + all updates
              17" sony trinitron
              creative 128 pci vanta
              creative csw20, 5w speaker + 4 extra speakers + 2 subwoofers
              Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.

Comment

Ehhh...just the car chases weren't NEAR as cool as the original movie, although I loved the conversion job they did on the Mustang to make it look like an authentic Shelby. And I didn't get to see Angelina's hooters Worth a rent, but not worth $7.50 to see first-run in the theaters...

Edited to get her bloody name spelled right...

[This message has been edited by EchoWars (edited 22 January 2001).]

Comment

Doh.. the original movie? Echowars, what's the original movie?
                  4 mustangs were made for the movie, a real SHAME that they destroyed such fine car.. Fortunate it wasn't real shelby's because then the director wouldn't live anymore. As it is now he maybe lives...
                  My system:
                  | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
                  homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!

Comment

Gone In 60 Seconds is listed as a "problem disc" w/ the H+

See http://www.bridson.co.uk/hollywoodplus/
                    There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

This latest version is a remake...the original "Gone in 60 seconds" was released in...hmmm...about 1975 or so..?? If you can find it, it is well worth watching. They must have trashed 2000 cars in that movie

Comment

So Cool, I must find that movie from the 70's! Another classic like the bullit, mustn't miss it!
                        My system:
                        | Athlon XP2600+ 2,4GHz@200FSB| Water Cooled Processor | Samsung 2x256MB PC3200 Ram (400MHz) | Epox 8RDA mb | Hercules FDX Radeon 8500 LE 128MB | Abit Hot Rod DMA/100 RAID controller | 2*20GB IBM and Western 10.2GB @RAID controller | Soundblaster 5.1 Audigy Player | Actima 6x/32x DVD-ROM, Samsung 12x/8x/32x CDRW | Logitech Force Feedback wheel | Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick | 550W water-cooled Q-TEC PSU | 278/278 kbit DSL internet connection | Windows 2000 Pro | My Homepage
                        homemade watercooling in use,Pics on the homepage...

no more VIA, no more!

Comment

Working...
                        X