Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows curses fast computers!

Read it here!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

One would run a little hotter if snippets were given, Mike.

I know your @Home might not be what you expected, but it's lots faster than my V.90 modem when used with ICS !!

I might almost say you start to look like a newbie, posting a thread with URL only, and giving us the problems of trying to get through

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 19 January 2001).]
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaa you poor little boy!

If you can get here, you can get there, so quit your whining. Geesh

Maybe I should simply stop posting or even better, just mention that any future thread isn't for you specifically! D'oh

You know there are days when your just fine and then there are days when you act as if you've overdosed on stupidity pills!
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

May I tell Mike that I am not the only one with a V.90 modem or even less on these boards? Or should I point you to the FAQ's, not my forum, but the little letters no-one reads?

I knew a time when a certain Greebe told others out there with speedier connections that they should post with something more than just an URL, but I guess times have changed since you got @home & Mod, right?

Don't give me that BS, Mike. I know you can be better than that
        And you didn't post just threads/URLs in the past, so why start now?

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

I did in the past, but when I'm talking to 4 others and on the phone at the same time, I will do what I feel is neccessary to get the job done.

If you want to continue this I do have another option.

Comment

Looks like theres a new underclass devoloping here us v90 modem users or users that can't get adsl or cable due to various reasons. Living in Britain with BT is one reason.
            Anyway I've read the link without the prob so I must have a supercharged V90. All I can say it's crappy me and what I've seen at work Me is crap.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I greatly aplogize for the actions of my alter ego Mike. Some days, I just don't know what to do.

------------------
              I love you Holly!!!
              I love you Holly!!!

Comment

Errrh. You two want to fight it out or smooche it out in the Soap Dish? Thank you!

[This message has been edited by Sir Hitech (edited 19 January 2001).]

Comment

Shouldn't it be Holly_the_lover?? Or
                  Jorden_I_ luv_ you?
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

'The Oysterhut' - hahahahahaha! (Sorry Jorden, but that's funny)

And Jorden, it's only a MSNBC News story, what's wrong with that over a v.90 connection?

(Now, just who is 'Jorden_the_lover' ?)

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

All I can tell, it isn't me, Steve
                      Nor Holly, TP

To anyone reading this, try this: reinstall your V.90 modem, let your spouse on her computer download 3 things at the same time, then try to surf on your's... You'll get the problem

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Or try doing more than one download and a bit of surfing.

[This message has been edited by The PIT (edited 19 January 2001).]
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

No shit sherlock. Why don't you just read the article and then download whatever you have to download.

sheeeeeeeeeesh

Comment

Gino !! Where have you been?

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Why don't you just read the article and then download whatever you have to download.</font>
                            Read above, dear friend

Have you ever tried to get your woman off line to download whatever article you wanted to read, while she was downloading 3 more updates of what you think is crashing her PC anyway?

Jord.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 19 January 2001).]
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Jorden: I get it, your blaming Mike for slowing down your reading.

This sounds like the crazies who blame their G400 when their Via MB is locking their computers.

Comment

Working...
                              X