Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockwave Flash Plug-in for Mozilla?

Where can I get this???

I know I've done it before, but I can't for the life of me remember what I did.

tia

amish
    Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Mish just load a page that requires the plugin click where it is missing on the page and that will tak U to either the plugin finder or directly to Shockwave's site.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought. I tried it and it says it cannot find the appropriate plug-in.

amish

Comment

Okay, now you have a flying system/browser, and you want the Flash 5 plug-in?

Wait for the new MURC adverts. As they are new again, and the cookie has been reset, it will ask you again if you want to download the plug-in at some point

Jord

------------------
        - When you earnestly believe you can compensate for a lack of skill by doubling your efforts, there's no end to what you can't do" -Despair.com-
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

The reason I want the plugin is that the menu structure at www.hardocp.com is based on flash.

amish

Comment

http://www.macromedia.com
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ok, figured it out!

Had to re-direct the Flash player install to the Mozilla->Seamonkey->Plugin directory.

amish

Comment

Working...
              X