Crappy Monitors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappy Monitors

I've come to conclussion theres only two ways to get a decent monitor is either borrow one from work semi permantly or go to a shop and test one on site and say you want that one.
    Why do I say this. Well I've gone through 4 belina 106020 monitors the last half decent died a death and I expected to get a crappy one in replacement. Sure enougth I did.
    I therefore after seeing a few a work bought an iilyama Vision Master 451. The first one was dead the second one had poor geometry and was slightly blurred the third was blurred at the top and bottom and got worse at steadly over 75hz the fourth one has a very slight shadowy effect with either white text or yellow on black. The green and red are okay. I wonder if the guns get knocked out of aligment during transit if I where testing them at the factory I wouldn't let them out.
    The problem in Sheffield is that there are very few shops apart from big places like pc world (Can't see them hooking a monitor up for you ). I can think of only one shop that will allow me to try monitors out in this fashion. What I'm thinking of doing is dumping the Belina sticking the iilyama on my second pc which shows live weather stats and finding another 19 inch.
    Thats it my little rant over.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page
Working...
X