dvdroms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dvdroms

Hi! First off all, i want to sorry for the reposting but i have some problems to decide witch dvd-rom to buy.
    Now i've a Asus 50x witch i'm very happy, but it's my 4th, because all the others broke down, and i've had to RTM. Now my warranty is allmost finish, and before it's over i want to change. So ....
    Witch DVDrom to Buy? I want an IDE on, and it's to exchange my cdrom.
    How about Asus e612? Whats the spec? i can't find it anywere, not even in asus site. And Pioneer 16x 40x? What's the fisical diferences of the slot in and the tray one? And the HItachi 7500? The main thing i want it to read all the cdroms types ( cdr, cdrw, cdda, etc). So how about it?

g_g, you covered alot of territory with that post! Oy!
    Try CD Media World.

I'd suggest also doing a search in this forum for this topic has been covered in great detail.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I had the same question not too long ago. Try this thread. http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum3/HTML/002687.html
      Primary System:
      MSI 745 Ultra, AMD 2400+ XP, 1024 MB Crucial PC2100 DDR SDRAM, Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro, 3Com 3c905C NIC,
      120GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, 60 GB Seagate UDMA 100 HD, Pioneer DVD 105S, BenQ 12x24x40 CDRW, SB Audigy OEM,
      Win XP, MS Intellimouse Optical, 17" Mag 720v2
      Seccondary System:
      Epox 7KXA BIOS 5/22, Athlon 650, 512 MB Crucial 7E PC133 SDRAM, Hercules Prophet 4500 Kyro II, SBLive Value,
      3Com 3c905B-TX NIC, 40 GB IBM UDMA 100 HD, 45X Acer CD-ROM,
      Win XP, MS Wheel Mouse Optical, 15" POS Monitor
      Tertiary system
      Offbrand PII Mobo, PII 350, 256MB PC100 SDRAM, 15GB UDMA66 7200RPM Maxtor HD, USRobotics 10/100 NIC, RedHat Linux 8.0
      Camera: Canon 10D DSLR, Canon 100-400L f4.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon 100 Macro USM Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM, Canon Speedlite 200E, tripod, bag, etc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology will be indistinguishable from magic." --Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Thx Ian, I was just going to do a search for that one!
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
        X