Hows this for service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows this for service

I bought a bnc cable for my new IIlyama monitor. (It there own cable by the way) Anyway plugging it in results in a totally unreadable image. Text badly ghosted which looks like the jolly green giant has jumped on the Vsync and H sync controls. With the bnc cable the image is okay but it's no good for running at high res.
    Anyway dropped them an email this morning (Not expecting an answer at all) half n hour later we thinks it's the cable and whats your address. I email my address and a little later theres another email saying it's in the post. Hows that. Now why can't other companies do that?
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Yea, small companies seem to be able to offer it but when they get big they seem to forget why they're good!

Iiyama charge you for it though, but still good value overall methinks.

Paul.

------------------
    The Pace3000 Network (under reconstruction)
    PaceCentral | Seti
    Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
    Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
    Meet Jasmine.
    flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

I have been singing the praises of Iiyama for a long time, since I first bought my 15" Iiyama.
      I had similar service from them.
      I had a very small amount of ghosting down the left hand side of my Vision Master Pro410 when I ran it in 1280x1024 at high refresh rates.
      I e-mailed their support, within an hour they had answered recommending I tried using a BNC cable rather than the standard.
      I e-mailed back asking if there was one their recommend I buy or if I could buy one directly from them.
      Half an hour later, please confirm your address.
      Half an hour again, there is one in the post should be with you tomorrow.
      I only buy in Iiyama monitors & LCD's at work now, I know I've got a good backup for three years with them.
      It cost one penny to cross, or one hundred gold pieces if you had a billygoat.
      Trolls might not be quick thinkers but they don't forget in a hurry, either

Comment

Working...
      X