Flooding in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding in Europe

I know this is not on topic, but this is where most of the people hang out. I just wanted to give my sympathy to you people who live in Europe. I was just watching the news and there is alot of rain and flooding happening there. I feel lucky to live here. It has been sunny and warm for a week or so. Best of luck Euro-MURCers.

------------------
    AsusP3B-F,iCel466, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
    Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Have you been drinking?

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

Bad dog. BAD DOG! I SAID BAD DOG!!! Go HUMP SOMEONE ELSES LEG GODDAMNIT!!!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I've been drinking I think Bohrn's cats have been drinking too It's probably the calico that put him up to this.

This should be moved to the SoapBox forum.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I was watching the news when I wrote this and I saw alot of poeple's homes underwater and alot of people in distress. They said that some people had died. I was genuinely expressing concern for fellow humans. The water level was around the dining room windows in most shots I saw. If my news channel was wrong, I am sorry, but this is what I saw. And my cats only like animal shows.

------------------
        AsusP3B-F,iCel466, 256mgsPC133,G40032megSH, Diamond MX300,13.5gigs of HD's,52X CDrom,WinME, PD 5.41 w/ 6.10ICD,Altec Lansing ATP3Subwoofer,
        Envision 17",Terrayon Cable modem w/D-Link nic,1 grey cat,1 black cat & 1 calico
        AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

So were you drinking when wached the news? Or was there something wrong with your TV?
          Can't think of an other reason why this should be posted in the Gereral Hardware/(Major) Software forum.

------------------
          Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

Bad dog. BAD DOG! I SAID BAD DOG!!! Go HUMP SOMEONE ELSES LEG GODDAMNIT!!!
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well, guys, I think there´s no need to be so rude with Bohrn, don´t iu make mistakes sometimes too ? I for myself give more credit to his honest concern than posting in the wrong forum. Do iu use to acuse people of drinking only for saying things that don´t fit or follow the rules? Man, this kind of attitude is reaching a point of no return...

Comment

Cheers Bohrn!! Here in the UK a good few people have died in the last month or so because of rain...

------------------
              Cheers,
              Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

PS: Guru - it's Admiral Software to you!

------------------
                Cheers,
                Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

Hmm, I got to trademark that (Admiral Software) Who knows, I might start my own company some day.

Sad thing about the flooding
                  Seems it moved form Eastern Europe and Germany to Western Europe.

(this should be moved to TSB)

Comment

Working...
                  X