X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agp errors

Hey all,
    I am using G400 single head/32meg..
    When i use WCPUID to check my agp info, here is what is shows me...
    AGP Operations <Disabled>
    Data Tranfer Rate supported <1x 2x>
    and it doesnt show the rest of the fields with the aperture size and so on....
    In my bios the agp/clk is set to 2/3
    and agp speed is set to Default...

Any comments???
    Thanks

if anyone interested i can send a screen shot of what it looks like.....
    Thanks

Comment

BTW
      in the first message it supposed to say
      AGP Operations <disabled>

Comment

eerrrrr
        agp operations - disabled

Comment

post the screenshot!
          you should also post a full irq list as well as details of your hardware & operating system.

[This message has been edited by ayoub_ibrahim (edited 07 December 2000).]

[This message has been edited by ayoub_ibrahim (edited 07 December 2000).]

Comment

How do i post a pic here?

Comment

For example if you would like to post the "murc forums" pic found on the top left side of your screen write the following:
              /IMG\http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/murc.jpg//IMG\ but instead of using / and \ use [ and ]

And the end result will look like this!

------------------
              Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

Bad dog. BAD DOG! I SAID BAD DOG!!! Go HUMP SOMEONE ELSES LEG GODDAMNIT!!!

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 08 December 2000).]
              According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

One could point out that posting a screenshot requires the use of his/her own homepage for storing such things.

Oh heck

Efx, you need to use your homepage (if you have one) for posting pics here. Upload it to the ftp or http site of homepage, and then using the above method (good find, Guru ), you post the picture here.

If you don't have a homepage, send me an email with your picture, and I'll upload it to my homepage, give you instructions back on how to post it here, and you'll be (somewhat) home free

In the mean time, what does MTSTU300, (which is an expensive acronym for Matrox Tech Support Tweak Utility), say about all this?

Jord.
                Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                X