Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capture card

firstly,welcome to the forum,jawad!
    I think that you might get a quicker answer if you post on the desktop video forum at http://forums.murc.ws/cgi-bin/forumd...er=2&SUBMIT=Go

I think you should had posted it in the desktop video forum. I'm not an expert, I had some of these effects with my old ATI an I corrected them with the controls that there's on the capture card. Rising the contract a little and ajusting the colors may correct this. Also it is possible to get a better quality with a S-VHS.

Spazm
    P3-667@810 retail, Asus CUSL2-C, 2*128 mb PC-133(generic), G400DH 16mb, SBLive value, HollyWood+, 1*Realtek 8029(AS) and 1*Realtek 8039C, Quantum 30g, Pioneer DVD-115f

Comment

capture card

hi
      Im very new in video editing, i did buy the snazzi video capture ver2.12, it did capture good images by MBEG1 files with size 352x240 NTC, but the quality is not perfect at all, the color and brighteness is not the same, when i use cam HI8 as a source and my video plyar recording from it the picture is much better than this capture does by my computer, im wondering why is that?

If its from my capture card, whats the capture video card can capture as the same as the source is, please i need your recomendation about best video capure card for very profiessionl use like broadcast quality.

Thank you
      yours
      jawad

Comment

Working...
      X