DAT Drive reapirers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAT Drive reapirers?

How about the manufacturer of the drive (or get them to give you a company that repairs)??

If it's out of warranty, is it worth repairing?

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

[This message has been edited by SteveC (edited 24 November 2000).]

I don't know anything about them, but I spotted the Super Technologies web site when I was searching for support on my DAT. They ship world wide (they're in California) and offer a one year warranty.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

SteveC, they are no longer under warranty so the manufactures aren't to keen on helping. If I can get them repaired for around £ 150.00 it's better than buying replacements which would cost between £ 400 - £ 600.

Xortam, They seem like a good company but I wouldn't like to ship a DAT drive to and from California as they aren't very resilient

Thanks for the help anyway, I guess I'll keep looking.
      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

DAT Drive reapirers?

Does anyone know of a good company in the UK that repairs DAT/Tape drives. There was one I used a while back but I've lost the details now
        When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

Working...
        X