X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW VIA 4 in 1 DRIVERS PACK!

http://www.epox.com/html/english/sup...s/via-4in1.htm

This is the A version of 4.25!
    I think it s the official release of 4.25!
    ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

These drivers have been out for atleast a month. I got mine back on 10/20/00. Thanks anyway.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I got mine a while back as well. Not from VIA's website, however. The version that was floating around (and which I might have gotten from VIA's FTP site), apparently, were not official.

I wonder if they're any different.

Paul
      paulcs@flashcom.net

[This message has been edited by paulcs (edited 24 November 2000).]

Comment

SORRY!
        ATHLON XP 2600; Abit KX7-333Raid; 1GB SDRAM DDR PC-3200 Corsair XMS; Matrox Parhelia AGP 256; HITACHI 7K250 250GB; HITACHI 120GXP 120GB; HITACHI 120GXP 60GB; Sound Blaster Audigy 2; Plextor DVDRW PX-716A; Plextor CDRW Premium

Comment

Ok, but my question is, why do I need them? My G400 is running at 4X, no stability problems or other 'issues'. ??

Aaron

Comment

Aaron, maybe they improve proformance or fix what you haven't tried yet.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ok Greebe, you have a point there. I have not tried very many games at all! I sometimes wonder how people have time to play all these dozens of games, I mean you could spend all your spare time playing video games! I'm not too clear on how the AGP driver alone could improve performance though, if my card is already running stably at 4X (and that includes when I overclock it to 150 core/200 memory). Hey, if I see some significant improvements, cool!

However, I've always been among those who try to go by the philosophy 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it!'.

Aaron

Comment

Working...
              X