A retraction and a question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A retraction and a question!

You'll all be happy to know that I am, in fact, capable of admitting when I'm wrong.

Although Netscape 6 is STILL a festering pile of dog doo-doo, I just installed Mozilla 18. And it _isn't_. It hasn't crashed yet, and everything seems to work!

Huzzah!

However, if someone could PLEASE tell me how to turn the text that says "forward", "backward", "reload", etc. etc. off, I'd be grateful. It used to be in preferences in NS4, now it is GONE.

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    I would still get screwed

LOL

I installed M18 myself, but it crashes to the desktop upon launching!

NS6 works, but is way to buggy as of yet.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ahh, I figured it out. That's what different themes are for. Those aren't button lables, they're button IMAGES. Hehe. There's a theme called "ami" (no relation to PurpleHaze, I don't think) that has "buttons, text, or buttons and text". That's what I needed. Heh.

- Gurm

------------------
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

Comment

It really starts to look like a real browser by now. Just have to learn to live with it

I'm just running the Classic Theme. I haven't got a clue where you got the Ami theme from, Jason.

Maybe she just wanted to be heard from again

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

It's not a theme, per se. It's a menuing addon.

(A)nother (M)enu (I)nterface

Or something like that.

It basically condenses the menus down (thank GOD) and cascades them, also it allows you to turn a lot of stuff on and off.

- GUrm

------------------

Comment

Huzzah????

(Here I thought you had decided to rip out one of your processors)

[This message has been edited by Brian R. (edited 16 November 2000).]

Comment

Working...
            X