Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I turn off those down arrows in ME Start menu??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I turn off those down arrows in ME Start menu??

These are really annoying and I can't find out how to turn these off? I want to see all of my shortcuts.

------------------
    AsusP3B-F ,iCeleron525(7x75),on Slotket 128megs PC133, G40032megSH, Diamond MX300, 13.5gigs of HD's, 52X CDrom WinME PD 5.52,Altec Lansing ATP3 Subwoofer system,Envision 17incher,1 grey cat, 1 black cat and 1 calico
    AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Go to: START->SETTINGS->TASKBAR & STARTMENU... then uncheck use personalized menus!

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Thanx! Those are annoying! But lately I haven't been able to right click on the taskbar to get to those settings. This is before I did what you said tho, so it shouldn't be related.

------------------
      AsusP3B-F ,iCeleron525(7x75),on Slotket 128megs PC133, G40032megSH, Diamond MX300, 13.5gigs of HD's, 52X CDrom WinME PD 5.52,Altec Lansing ATP3 Subwoofer system,Envision 17incher,1 grey cat, 1 black cat and 1 calico
      AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Go back to START -> SETTINGS -> TASKBAR & START MENU, then go to the Advanced tab, and check if you have Display Shortcut menu on Rightclick enabled in the taskbar menu.

If not, enable it

Jord.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
        X