• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Matrox Supports AMD-760"

http://www.op3dfx.com/onearticle.x/7...gy,Other/24023

Hubba Hubba.

"Stand back, I don't know how big this thing is gonna get!"
    System 1:
    AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
    Epox 8K7A
    2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
    an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
    SBLIVE 5.1
    Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
    IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
    Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
    3Com Hardware Modem
    Teac 20/10/40 burner
    Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

;-)

Comment

Sadly no slips by the PR bloke with regards to the G800 supporting it

Oh, and giskard, how's Seti going? I remember you passed me ages ago and your account went dormant so I passed again with ease. I noticed that you did upload some units in the past week - are you back? Were you ever away?

Paul.

------------------
        Pace3000 Network: (early stages)
        Computer Solutions | Arena | Seti | P3K | TechSupport | Portal | Pace Central
        Matrox Users / SETI@MURC
        Join the team! | Crunch faster! | View the stats!
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Hey Pace,

Yeah, i did a bit of a Europe bash, which lasted a couple of months. Didn't have the machine on the whole time. But i'm starting to get back into the groove again. Don't think there's much chance of catching you - you're streets ahead now :-)

Giskard

Comment

Nice to have you back!

Now about that Matrox Supporting the AMD-760 chipset thing! NO SHIT! Try findig someone who don't. (Well maybe ATI)

------------------
            Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

I think they were just saying that they helped in validating the board's AGP capabilities so their hardware should not have compatibility problems with the chipset
              [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
              Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
              Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
              Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
              Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
              X