CD-R Help ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CD-R Help ...

I have a Plextor W8432T. Whenever I try to burn .bin files with CDR-Win, I get CDs labeled "CD," with the proper amount of space used on them, but nothing is accessible. However, if I convert the .bin files to ISO, they burn perfectly with other programs. I've tried updating the ASPI layer to 1021, downgrading to 1019, and still can't seem to get it to work. The problem is isolated to CDR-Win, it seems.

Any ideas as to how to get CDR-Win to work? Thanks!

-Mike

Data, but can include multiple file systems (i.e. ISO9660 and HFS) on one CD. I've tried in Windows 2000 and Me, still no go. Thanks!

-Mike

Comment

If the $35 is too much for you, you could also consider checking out:
      www.fireburner.com

It's able to burn cue/bin and ISO file formats, not to mention it's only $10

Comment

Yup - quite specifically this is what happens when you use a badly forged key. Either get a real crack or (HEAVEN FORBID) BUY THE PROGRAM!

- Gurm

------------------
        Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

There's an excellent program called CDR Cuesheet Editor. It's something that should've been included with CDRwin.
          http://www.dcsoft.com/

Comment

No prob.

Not to get into a "warez or not to warez" debate..(well, maybe a little ) but all of a sudden a complete CDRwin package (which I consider CDR Cuesheet completes it) costs $49 + $20 = $69.

I personally think this is a bit ridiculous. Although I purchased a copy of CDRwin, I can't say that the money is justified considering how little I use it. (20 cds a month at most)

What's worse is that if I were to purchase ALL of the software programs I would like to use, I could safely say that I'd be in the hole a few grand.

I guess I'm a little frustrated at the never-ending super high costs of software.

So I guess I can see why Solo took the path of the dark side

Comment

Hehe. Well, I wouldn't say the path of the dark side. I just didn't like the 1X speeds, and was only going to use it for a few CDs. However, lesson still learned. Thanks everyone.

Comment

You might want to officially buy a copy of CDRWin. It has some advanced methods of preventing people from using forged keys...

Comment

definately a warezed version. I've seen this cdr-win behaviour more than once already

Solution:
                  Buy the real thing if you like it.

Comment

Working...
                  X