Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Composite Cable

Or you could just do what I did.....

Just take the cable/connector that came with the G400, to your local gadget store, and ask them to make a cable that will fit "this thing that came with my graphics card" and the whatever you want to connect it to on your TV!

[This message has been edited by Chris B (edited 19 October 2000).]
    If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

If your TV doesn't have an S-VHS connector, don't worry about trying to convert the cable. Normal RCA terminated video cables will work just fine (you do have an RCA jack on the TV, don't you?). For longer runs, you can use a regular TV coax cable (RG6) with RCA/F connector adapters for the composite connection. You can find the adapters at Radio Shack in the U.S. (or other consumer electronics shops). I use quad-shielded (RG6-QS) to guarantee no signal degradation and I eventually will be running HDTV through these cables.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Composite Cable

I have a Matrox G400 and would like to use the dual head feature and output to my TV. I have the cable that connects to the video card allowing either an S-Video or Compsite connection. My TV has no S-Video connection, so I must use the Composite one.

Here's my problem: No one around sells a Composite cable. Radio Shack has Audio/Video cables, but they don't look like the ends will fit.

Does anyone know where to get a composite cable, or an S-Video-to-Composite converter?

------------------
      JLiger99

"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."
      Sherlock Holmes - The Boscombe Valley Mystery
      JLiger99

"There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact."
      Sherlock Holmes - The Boscombe Valley Mystery

Comment

Working...
      X