Bunch of Althon questions!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of Althon questions!!!!!!!

Well I'm trying to formulate a new system that I'm gonna be looking at getting after the new year some time in the January/Febuary Time frame. I have the following questions:

I want to get a DDR Motherboard, has either Asus or Abit stated if they have a motherboard based off this? I would like to get something long the lines of a Abit KT-7 RAID

How much is the DDR SDRAM going to cost? I heard that it shouldn't be too much more then regular PC133 RAM. Anyone have more info on this?

Maybe by that time Matrox will have out the F/G800 out by then

Scott
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

http://www.slota.com

So far ten rumored boards using the 760 chipset.
    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by GT98:
      Well I'm trying to formulate a new system that I'm gonna be looking at getting after the new year some time in the January/Febuary Time frame. I have the following questions:

I want to get a DDR Motherboard, has either Asus or Abit stated if they have a motherboard based off this? I would like to get something long the lines of a Abit KT-7 RAID

How much is the DDR SDRAM going to cost? I heard that it shouldn't be too much more then regular PC133 RAM. Anyone have more info on this?

Maybe by that time Matrox will have out the F/G800 out by then

Scott
      Last I checked 128MB DDR was $153 at micron, but that was some time ago, could have changed.

Comment

Humus,
        This is the 2nd time I think I've seen you post this, but I can't find DDR on Crucial's web site. Are you sure you're not mistaken? Could you post a link?

Thanks.
        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

http://www.crucial.com/ddr/order.asp
          [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
          Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
          Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
          Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
          Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

Working...
          X