Hardware sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardware sites

Lately a site like anand have become so biased towards nvidia and amd, that i don't feel that i can form a objective opion from what i read.
    I don't always have time to do the right thing, read several rewies of the same product.
    So which site in your opion give the most objective rewies.

Zaphod@work

I still think that Arstechnica does a good job of just getting the facts out. They are also a good place to learn about the details, too.

Rags

Comment

I'll agree on that one http://www.arstechnica.com is my favorite site. And the forums there are reletively diverse in terms of people who hang around there, so you can usually find someone who is useful to you in regards to a specific application.

-Q

Comment

I work for www.tweak3d.net and i love my G400. So do a couple of the guys that work for me. One of them beat me to G450 review unit. Damn him.
        <a href="http://www.tweak3d.net">TweakeD.net</a>

Comment

"Ol Billy at Voodooextreme (site down for a bit, due up soon) usually tells it like it is, good or bad. He does like AMD as they were the little guy for so long, but still it is a good hardware and etc site. WWW.Voodooextreme.com ARSTechnica and Tweak3D are also in my favs menu along with Sharky and Tom.

------------------
          AsusP3B ,iCeleron525(7x75), 128megs PC133, G40032megSH, Diamond MX300, 13.5gigs of HD's, 52X CDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch, PD 6.04,Altec Lansing ATP3,Envision 17incher,1 grey cat, 1 black cat and 1 calico
          AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Oh, and Zaphod, love the name .

-Q

Comment

Used to visit voodooextreme a lot back when i had my voodoo1 to pair up with the old millinium. Maybe I should try dropping by there again. I loved that site.
              What about prices on hardware, they always quote a price in $, but in europe that isn't always enough. I have some places to look for prices in denmark but i have this sneaking feeling that i could get it cheaper elsewhere.

Zaphod@work

Comment

Working...
              X