Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New video chip company: ANT :)

http://www.templeoftech.com/articles...ID=30&PageID=1

6-10 times faster than a Kyro. Great, where can I get a Kyro even.

Young ambitious scandinavians, sounds familiar

Comment

Yes it does.

Hey. Did I already mentioned the greatest idea I got for a Video card, a tile based rendering, sub-pixel shader, 16X antialiasing, .08u processs, 800 Mhz core with 8 pipelines (4 texture units each - 25 Gigatexels should do it), 64 Mb of embeded RAM working at the same gpu speed and with a 512 bit bus data path + 2 ns 128 Mb DDR (clocked at 500 Mhz DDR) on board, AGP 8X, Quad-head.

I wonder how nobody though of it before...

Comment

Issue an IPO! Companies will invest millions in the Nuno Videocard Company, Ltd. and you can produce the exact same thing as the Bitboys: nothing. You won't have to do anything but open offices and make up specs and excuses.

This assumes the Bitboys haven't patented "nothing." They've certainly been mass producing it and bullcrap for a long time. I think bullcrap is open source and firmly in the public domain. If the Bitboys patented bullcrap, the entire computer industry would collapse overnight.

Paul
        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Not just the computer industry either.

------------------
          AsusP2B ,iCeleron525(7x75), 128megs PC100, G40032megSH, Diamond MX300, 2 small HD's, 42X Sony CDrom and 98SE w/shutdown patch, PD 5.52015, 1 grey cat, 1 black cat and 1 calico

AMD XP2100+, 512megs DDR333, ATI Radeon 8500, some other stuff.

Comment

Hmmm... Nuno Videocard Company, Ltd. I think I will call it NVIDIA (Nuno´s VIDeo Insane Acelerator.

I already have a software emulator for the chip. Being such a powerfull chip, its software emulator can render the following to-be-released racing game (under NDA here, folks!)at 60 fps with 16x antialias (and please note the pixel-shading effect).

Maybe I will contact Matrox just to see if they could use a couple of my patented features in the G800

[This message has been edited by Nuno (edited 13 October 2000).]

Comment

I want one..

------------------
              Ace
              "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
              Gainward Ti4600
              AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Working...
              X