Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I solve this problem? IE 5.5 issue...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I solve this problem? IE 5.5 issue...

This is a smal but annoying problem and it drives bonkers. I use the "links" bar for quick access to many places. The only poblem is that when I click on a new link, it opens another browser window if the previous window was not finished laoding yet. I'd like to be able to click on a link WITHOUT a new window opening no matter what the status of the current window is. Any ideas?

DAve
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

I found IE 5.5 very buggy and went back to 5.0. (i hate the way it wont refresh the title bar!)

easy solution
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

try hitting the 'stop' button then the links
      amd k62-350 @400 - tyan trinity 100AT 1590s - 128mb sdram - wd 10gb 5400/u33 - g200 8mb sgram agp - sb16pro isa - Realtek 8029 NIC -

Comment

hmmm? thanks for the info people but I was hoping for a permanent solution that doesn't equire user intervention after the fix

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

And I was hoping to be taller and better looking.

Paul
          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

hehe, me too Paul, me too...

Dave

Comment

Working...
            X