Clear All

• Jeff K's New Hardware Site

Jeff K of Something Awful fame has a new hardware site:
    http://www.somethingawful.com/jeffk/hardwareblock/

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

This bit's gotta be the best:

---
    9-28-2000: 1:01 am: Thiers some pictares of teh NDivia GTS 2 GeForche 2 Ulatra GX 3D Balastar BMX at "TBrake"

Wow, yuor some kind of zany fellow if yuo want too looks at pictares of a video cards! "OOH LOOK, IT SI A PICTARE OF A CARD WHICH SHOWS PICTARES OF VIDEO CARDS ON MY MONITAR! WOW!"

peopal who want too see this probaly are CONVICTS!!!!1
    ---

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"Life is what we make of it, yet most of us just fake"

Comment

JeffK sometimes has the coolest things around on his website.. I really liked the suvivor island comic he made.

and some quotes from his hardware site:
      9-28-2000: 10:14 am: I WOKE UP!!!!!.
      9-28-2000: 1:01 am: Woddy's Windowz Watch has says that Micorosotf has made a vary bad qualiety product with teh new MNS Exploarer! It lets yuo spam yuor parents and school with spame and malixcious code!!!

Get 2 FREE books from eHarlequin.com today! Join the romance at eHarlequin.com today and we'll send you 2 FREE books - written exclusively for this online offer and not available anywhere else! No strings attached! Click below and get 2 FREE books today! Click here

I copied teh wrong sectian but who cares MS si sucks anyway/
      9-28-2000: 1:01 am: Hort Hardwear has reveeiwed teh MS-6337 motharboard,. I didant reads it because MICOROSFOT SI SUCKS!!! Bill Gates si vampire man who wants too sucks blood from Lunix!!! so dont read it!!! BURN MICROSOFRT
      LOL this is too funny!

Comment

I want whatever drugs he's on....LOL
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

That site is a waste of bandwidth, web space, AND MY TIME!!!!

You know he's doing that deliberately to get attention, I guess some people just need it.

Comment

You know he's doing that deliberately to get attention, I guess some people just need it.
            It's satire. Say it with me - satire. He's doing it deliberately to get attention, as in ad revenue. He posts it, people read it. They laugh. It's not like you are talking about your eight-year-old.

-Q

Comment

Wher's Space when you need him? He could make big bucks as editor of this site.

Comment

9-28-2000: 1:01 am: Gaem Loft Uck has reviewed a MOUSEPAD. HOW DUMB CAN YUO GET?!?

The first thing to strike you about the Everglide pads is how different they are from normal mousemats. For a start, they're rigid, thick plastic rather than foam rubber, which makes them ideal for use where your desk surface isn't regular. The undersides of the pads have little plastic feet that grip the surface of the desk surprisingly well, preventing the pad from moving even under the most vigorous of mouse movements. The sides of the pads are bevelled, which means that your hand doesn't catch on them when you move close to the edges.

AWARD WINNING JORNALISM for sure!!! tell me ples, GAEM LOFT UCK, dose teh mousepad lay on yuor tabal or dose it do nutty tricks?!? WHO KNOWS! reviewing a mousepad is dumb, watch me review my hat!.
                jim
                System 1:
                AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                Epox 8K7A
                2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                SBLIVE 5.1
                Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                3Com Hardware Modem
                Teac 20/10/40 burner
                Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
                X