No announcement yet.

new Marvel 450eTV..support 2 monitors??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Marvel 450eTV..support 2 monitors??

I know the new 450 card has dual head...but does anyone know if the dualhead support 2 computer monitors...or just one monitor and a TV...I hope not

Yes it supports two and even better than the G400's did!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I noticed the documentation for W2K DH support for the G450 eTV. Is this better than the G400?
      <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Are you sure Greebe? I thought the original Marvel only support DualHead via a monitor and a TV? ANd from the press releases it seems that the eTV is in the same scenario.

Matrox Graphics - Products - <a href="http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/marv_g450_etv/home.cfm">Marvel G450 eTV</a>
        Key features:
        * Full-suite video editing
        * High-quality DVD and video playback
        * Web friendly MPEG-2 capture and playback
        * <a href="http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/marv_g450_etv/dualhead.cfm">Matrox DualHead TV Out</a>
        * S-video and composite video input and output
        Meet Jasmine.
        flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

From everything I have seen, it's Monitor + TV. Personally, I don't see why they didn't spend the extra $15 to throw a normal dualhead on there. I would have ordered one already

-Q

Comment

True ... apparently the secondary head only supports TV ouptut. I guess I misread the DH capabilites page. They have a line for both Max 2nd output resolution and Max TV 2nd output resolutions of 1600x1200!? The secondary RAMDAC operates at 230 MHz.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Oh pardon me, I neglected to read the "Subject" and only saw what posted in the body. Oops
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Yea! I thought you might've misread it Greebe!

Paul.
                Meet Jasmine.
                flickr.com/photos/pace3000

Comment

Working...
                X