Terminator 2 DVD problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator 2 DVD problems...

Well, I have a copy of the new utimate edition (which is really ULTMIATE) and really love it. But there are a few problems. I usually used Cinemaster 2000 (tweaked with DVDGenie for optimum matrox performance) but I got my Digitheatre DTS a few weeks ago and because i don't get digital output (SB Live 1024 with daughterboard) to work with cinemaster (any suggestions? I use WinDVD V2.1. So, now I want to watch Terminator 2 Special Edition in DTS. The DTS Logo appears "woooshes" everywhere and i am happy. But suddenly the THX Trailer is on the screen, it starts fine but when it reaches its climax the sound suddenly stutters... The movie starts and it wont stop. Ok, so I tried to start the movie via scene selection and guess what! Everything worked superb. I watched the whole movie, no sound problems at all, dts rocks! But why this problem with the thx logo.. this is annoying because its really great to watch it beeing blasted away and remerging like the T-1000.
    No problems with 5.1 t all..

Another problem with WinDVD is also that everytime a chapter is inserted (remember the follow the rabbit part in Matrix? same problem..)the image freezes for 2 or 3 seconds.
    This doesn't happen in PowerDVD or Cinemaster. Does anyone know a solution?
Working...
X