Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firewall guide dot com

http://www.firewallguide.com/
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Gee, why all the sudden interest in firewalls? Maybe our uninvited guest works for one of these companies.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Actually, he was having some probs wiht his firewall last night and we were trying to figure it out. You figure it out yet Greebe?

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

well xortam, I can tell you that our univited guest doesn't work at all... Just a stupid kiddo who calls himself a student, and goes to bed around 4.30am Dutch time...

Errrm, how did I get the info??
        I'm reg'ed at the same forum he hacked as well, and I followed him around, posting in other threads, but he should see me sometime soon there... I just hope Kaj and Rick will let me have him verbally, in Dutch, and we'll see what comes of that

Jord, without a clue why he's still up at 5:45am Dutch time
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

Not firewall... NAT32
          it's ppmap add udp 7777 192.168.0.7 7777

Works great, shame Jord had such a high packet loss and ping times >2sec!
          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I wasn't serious about the evangelist's hidden motive. Just trying to inject a little levity Jorden. I didn't approve of the intruders methods, but most people know that they're exposed when they use a network. Luckily, most of my home networking is done behind a corporate firewall so its their task to maintain it (and combat attacks). I'll game and send E-Mail via my dial-up ISP and I've considered getting my own DSL for that, thus my mild interest in personal firewalls.
            <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Working...
            X