The Full live wire3 is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Full live wire3 is out

Dirty great big download but I downloaded it at work and zipped it across 14 floppies.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Wow! Fourteen floppies. Ouch! Sounds like you need to get a cheap CD burner, so you can back up stuff like this to CD. Much less fuss.

Anyway, might be about time for me to reinstall Win2K, since everything in my system (that I can think of offhand) now has full driver support.

------------------
    Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
    Gainward Ti4600
    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

No S/PDIF support though. Bad Creative, no cookie.

-Q

Comment

Ace, doesn't updating your drivers incrementally have the same effect as installing them at the installation of windows? If you are not having problems, maybe you don't need to.

Comment

Brian,

In win2k, it pretty much amounts to the same thing. In win9x, it's entirely different.

Rags

------------------
          Partnership for an idiot free America

Comment

Yep. Rags is right (which means that as far as Win2k goes, so are you Brian). I've just been waiting for full support for the Live!Value as well as the Adaptec EZCD 4.0's Take Two backup software to get a patch for Win2k (was unsupported here) before installing. Now that every piece of hardware, as well as all the software I want to use, is supported, I'll probably reinstall either this weekend or the next (not enough time through the week, since I'm usually either busy with family stuff or getting shot at on the MGI server. )

L8r.

------------------
            Ace

"..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
            Gainward Ti4600
            AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

Talking about big downloads theres whopper from Microsoft on Monday. I'll take a couple of zip disks to work for that one since we don't have a portable Cd burner.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
              X