TeeHee :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeeHee :)

I just got order confimation of my New Klipsch V.2-400 Speakers. I should be getting them within 2 weeks. I can't wait to hear them. Based on all of the reviews I've read, I'm sure I wont be dissapointed. I can't remember who in this Forum mentioned them to me, but THANKS! They were exactly what I've been looking for. I bought the latest Altec Lansing and wasn't very impressed by them(I returned them). For $100 more I feel I will be getting much better quality speakers.

Dave

------------------
    I can never think of a good signature...~

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

You won't be disappointed. I'm listening to mine as I type this. Listening at low volume it's 2 o'clok in the morning. merchant2112 has them too and he likes 'em almost as much as I like mine.
    [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
    Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
    Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
    Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
    Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

That's who mentioned them too me! It was merchant2112. Thanks merchant!

Denty,

Glad to hear you like yours I look forward to hearing mine. 2:00 eh? It's now 1:07am. I need to go to bed. Good night all.

Dave
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Well I hope you like them as much as I do.

I still can't believe how good they are (I can close my eyes in counter strike and by the sounds tell where others are around me and how far they are from me as well. its scary some times.

I liked the v2 400 so much I bought klipsch monitors to replace my main bose theater speakers, wow I was listening to bif naked on cd and I kept feeling something brushing me (on the arm or face. non I’m in closed room with no windows no fan I was freaking out (thought it was a ghost or something.) took me about an hour to realize that the front firing ports on the speakers were moving so much air (long through woofers) that I was feeling it a good 15 feet away. (Where I was siting)

[This message has been edited by merchant2112 (edited 04 May 2000).]

[This message has been edited by merchant2112 (edited 04 May 2000).]
        msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
        it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

I love it! It was me and I believe Denty who were basically saying, if you're looking to spend $100 on speakers, save for a few more months and get the Promedia's, they're that good.....Merchant2112 at first didn't believe us, but he's truly been converted! Check out the original "what speakers should I get" thread for some nostalgia, and witness Merchant's "conversion":

http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum3/HTML/000735.html

As with everyone else, I can't recommend this speakers enough.

John

Comment

Nope, no headphone jack. That was one of the complaints about it. That and the feact it doesn't have a center channel. From what I understand and all of the reviews I've read, you don't need a center channel. My main focus is quality and power of which these speakers blow away the competition(so I've read). I guess I'll have to wait until next week to really tell you.

Dave

Comment

wow that brings back memorys.

you know the only time i was ever as impressed with a hardware item was the first time i watched a dvd movie.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
              it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Is there a headphone jack? They seem to be out of vogue these days.

Paul
                paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Working...
                X