Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Soundblaster Live Environmental Effects

Hi

I have a SB Live MP3 with Liveware3. In the environment audio section I have a lot of cool effects include robotic and zeus and others...but when I launch
    CreativesDigital musical centre and try to record some MP3 with the effects on, I only have access to half the number of the effects! No Zeus! No Robot! They just are
    not showing up in the Digital Centre effects menu...what gives and how can I remedy the problem?... Is it possible to add more environmental effects?...Is there a web site out there with envirnmental effects for free?
    thanks

------------------
    "The path of excess leads to the temple of knowledge"

ABit BE6 II UDMA 66 w/ PentiumIII 500mhz
    Matrox G400 DH 32 meg MAX
    Maxtor 13gig UDMA66 7200 Seagate 9gig UDMA33 7200
    SBlaster Live Mp3+ (with gold connectors and robot voice
    Aureal Vortex SuperQuad2500
    19" PF790 Viewsonic (superb flat screen)
    19" Samsung 950p (amazing quality for the price)
    ACK 580 crdless k/b and mouse
    Panasonic 7585 CD RW 32x8x4
    Pioneer DVD 114 10x40x
    USR V90 ISA everything modem
    one big case fan and standard retail CPU/HS cooling from Intel

I don't use the Audio Centre software, so this is really more of a work-around. You can record your music (MP3, CD, whatever) using any EAX pre-set through the Creative Recorder (selecting 'What U Hear'). You can then encode the resultant WAV to MP3 using other software (such as AudioCatalyst - The Audio Centre thing probably does it, too...)
    I hope this helps!

Comment

thanks for the suggestion, I will try it!

by the way, do you think that recording it in the what you hear mode is less quality soundwise than recording it thru line?

Comment

Working...
      X