X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fishers mom, DEAD

Sheesh....that family can't buy a friggin' break

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-hospitalized/

Just a day after Carrie Fisher died, her mother Debbie Reynolds has reportedly been hospitalized with a possible stroke.

According to a report on TMZ, the 84-year-old Ms. Reynolds was rushed to Cedars Sinai Medical Center around 1 p.m. PST from the Beverly Hills home of son Todd Fisher.

She was reportedly at the home, which the Los Angeles Times said was in the 1700 block of Coldwater Canyon Drive, to discuss funeral plans for Ms. Fisher.

TMZ reported, citing family sources that Ms. Reynolds, the star of musical films from Singin in the Rain to The Singing Nun, was taken by ambulance for a possible stroke.

Daughter Joely Fisher tweeted out a photo of herself and Ms. Reynolds just before 3 p.m. PST with the caption God speed mama.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Debbie Reynolds has died at 84

Her son said she wanted to "be with Carrie"

Crappola!!

Debbie Reynolds, the Oscar-nominated singer-actress who was the mother of late actress Carrie Fisher, died Wednesday. She was 84.
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 28 December 2016, 19:31.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Sad days indeed.
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

There's a dark joke rippling through Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds fandom that fully encapsulates their relationship: Carrie couldn't even die without her mother turning the spotlight back on herself!

2016 is turning out to be The Rapture. 2017 will be The Apocalypse.

Comment

Working...
        X